Yo, my peeps. I’m sorry it’s been a month since I’ve updated y’all. Some things you need to know:
1. I think I’m going through a quarter life crisis. See below.
Yes, they like to call this regression.
Current favorite tracks from each artist below. I know, I know, I’m like Santa!
“Into the Mirror,” Minus the Bear (this one is soooo sexy, I love it)
“Citizen,” Broken Bells
“Promises,” The Morning Benders
Yes, this is a REAL picture I took.
4. I am going to Vegas THREE times in the next 5 weeks. Yes, I am insanely crazy. Pray for me. PS if you don’t remember how I normally experience Vegas, refresh your memory here. Now REALLY pray for me.
5. I saw Two Door Cinema Club perform at Bardot and they rocked my socks off.
6. I went to a Brown Bag Party recently and it was a TRIP. Don’t know what that is? Well, I have two words for you–sex toys. Yowza!
7. I really am digging the two new albums from The National and The Black Keys. I highly suggest you download both of them ASAP and prepare for eargasms. Also check out The Black Keys’ “Tighten Up” music video. It is extremely cute and silly and you can see it here.
8. Lastly, I am thoroughly enjoying the new Local Natives video for “World News.” It’s just a little bundle of joy, (mind you, I don’t totally get it, but it still has very warm & fuzzy vibes). View it below.
Sorry about this seemingly random and disjointed post. I’ll be back with something more substantial soon enough. But for now, I give you just a ‘lil taste of me life. Laterz.